- Most economical design
- Ideal for general purpose, common mode applications
- Available in standard (F1100) and low-leakage (F1150/ F1160/ F1170/ F1180/ F1190/ F1199) models
- Designed for general purpose, common mode and differential mode applications
- Protection from pulsed, intermittent, or continuous RFI
- Higher line-to-line attenuation for protection from pulsed, intermittent, or continuous RFI
- IEC connector up to 10 amps
- Available in standard (F1200) and low-leakage (F1250/ F1260/ F1270/ F1280/F1299) models
- Designed for motor, capacitive, and low-impedance loads
- T-circuit configuration
- Dual coils for higher performance in unknown RFI scenarios
- IEC connector and PC mounted versions available
Quality Single Phase RFI Filters
Tri-mag offers a wide variety of RFI/EMI filters to suit the needs of your industry. We manufacture RFI filters for aerospace, telecom, military and medical applications, as well as a variety of other industries. We are experienced in manufacturing many types of filters like our single phase RFI filters, medical filters, power entry filters, DC filters and three phase RFI filters.Single phase filters from Tri-mag are used to reduce the EMI in 250VAC applications. Our single phase filters are great for many industries and are available in three different types including general purpose, high performance and wide band. These RFI filters are ideal for reducing EMI in the military, commercial appliances, switching power supplies and telecommunications.
General Purpose Single Phase RFI Filters
The general purpose single phase filters are suited for common mode and differential mode applications. These power line filters are built for medical equipment, power supplies and consumer electronics. A wide selection of high quality general purpose single phase EMI filters is available at Tri-mag.
Our general purpose RFI filters include F1100/F1150/F1199, F1200/F1250/F1299, F1300/F1350/F1399 and F1900 series filters. The F1100 series power line filters are the most economically designed and are ideal for use with common mode applications. Our F1200 series general purpose RFI filters provide protection from intermittent, pulsing or continuous RFI in common mode and differential mode applications. The F1300 EMI filters are designed for better performance in unknown RFI scenarios and are ideal for motor, capacitive and low-impedance loads. Tri-mag F1900 series single phase general purpose RFI filters provide 10 times more differential mode protection than the F1100 series EMI filters and are ideal for applications requiring UL 1410 approval.
Dependable Electrical Components
Tri-mag has over 70 years of experience in manufacturing high quality electrical components for a variety of applications. We offer a wide range of manufactured and custom electrical components to perfectly suit the needs of your business. Our RFI power line filters are manufactured with the most reliable materials and are quality control tested to bring you the best electrical components on the market.