Looking for a compact, enclosed power supply solution for telecom, IT or medical applications? The DE300 Series manufactured by Tri-Mag provides 300 Watts of electricity to a single output, with a universal input supporting 90 to 264 volts AC. The entire DE300 Series runs at very high efficiency, using the built-in Active Power Factor Correction to average between 89% and 91% electrical efficiency, depending on the model.
At a compact 3.3” x 5” x 2.16”, the space saving DE300 Series provides 9.6 Watts of energy per cubic inch. The built-in fan provides 24 cubic feet per minute of forced-air cooling, allowing the DE300 to stay with its maximum operating temperature of 65°C (149°F).
Looking for reliability? The DE300 will provide safe, reliable power in conditions as cold as -20°C (-4°F), Tri-Mag is committed to using quality components, including top-rated Molex input and output connectors. The full DE300 Series is approved for use as a medical power supply, as well as in IT equipment.
- 83x127x55(mm) / 3.3″ x 5″ x 2.16″
- Rated 300W
- Molex input / Terminal block output
- ITE/Medical dual safety approval
- Built-in active PFC
- Built-in forced air cooling
- Single output models only
- Test Instrumentation Products
- Data Acquisition
For more information on power supplies, please use our parametric search
NOTE: Contact factory for Safety Agency Approved status.
- Each output can provide up to peak load temporarily. Continuous operation at greater than rated load is not allowed.
- At factory, in 60% rated load condition, each output is checked to be within voltage accuracy.
- Line regulation is defined by changing ± 10% of input voltage from nominal line at rated load.
- Load regulation is defined by changing ± 40% of measured output load from 60% rated load.
- The rupple and noise is measured by using 15MHz bandwidth limited oscilloscope. Each output is terminated with a 0.47 µF capacitor at rated load and nominal line.
- Hold up time is measured from the end of the last charging pulse to the time when the main output drops down to 95% output voltage at rated load and nominal line.
- Efficiency is measured at rated load.