The DT060AF Series is a 60W external power supply (EPS) designed for both medical and ITE applications. The eco-friendly design is compliant with the new DOE Energy Conservation Standards for External Power Supplies.
With a 150% (90W) peak power rating, operating efficiencies >89% and no-load input power <0.15W, the DT060AF Series is ideal for ITE and medical equipment designs, including MOOP and 2X MOPP, that are compliant with 2016 conservation standards.
- Level VI Energy Compliant
- No Load Input Power < 0.15W
- Average Efficiency > 89%
- Eco-Friendly Design
- UL/CSA/EN 60950-1 and UL/CSA/EN 60601-1 3rd Edition Compliant
- Other Applications
|wdt_ID||Part No.||Safety||Input||Outlook||Output||Voltage||Wattage||Size (mm)||Size (in)||EMI||Standby Loss||PFC||PDF SPECS||3D PDF||3D CAD IGS/STEP|
- Output Load: Rated 60W for convection cooling.
- Peak Load Duration: 90W peak rating for durations up to 5 sec. Ideal for motor-starting/in-rush conditions.
- Engineering Specification: Contact Tri-Mag for full engineering specification for the specific part number used in your design application.
- Standby Power Consumption with System: New external power supply (EPS) efficiency requirements have been established by the U.S. DOE (EPS) and the European ErP regulations. The no-load power consumption requirements are < 0.21W and < 0.15W respectively.
- Audible Noise: For the DT060AF-x energy saving series, achieving level VI (< 0.15W) standby power consumption is accomplished through burst mode operation of the controller. The burst operation frequency is dependent on load conditions and is approx. 114Hz, within the audible frequency range.
- Step Efficiency and Average Efficency: Test conditions in step efficiency are referred to 3.2.2 IPS (Internal Power Supply) of ENERGY STAR program requirements for computers. ENERGY STAR required for efficiency @ 20%, 50%, 100% load is 90%, 91%, 89%; average efficiency is the average of step efficiency.